I am new to exotic pole dance, is this course for me?
This course is for people who know the basic skills of exotic pole dance (like I teach in my Exotic Basic Courses) and have some a few months of pole
experience already (like a beginner pole course of 6 weeks or my pole basics online course) and want to advance their skill. The course is also great for Exotic Pole teachers to deepen their understanding of FLOW!
What will I learn in the course?
- What exotic FLOW is and how to dance and create flow yourself
- How to express and embody your feminine and dark side
- How to dance with feeling and expressio
- How to create more plastique
- Learn to dance freestyles more easily
- How to make your dance look more exotic flow like
- My best tips to learn flow fast and remember choreos easier
- Different exotic flow warm ups, details of exotic elements, exotic conditioning exercises, 4 different choreographies, freestyle exercises, stretches, future updates, private group support and more!
Will I be as good as you at the end of the course?
It´s possible yes. It depends on where your starting point is (in relation to strength, flexibility and
coordination), so it's very individual. Maybe you need to repeat the course to get there, maybe you just need one run.
You will definitely have the know-how I have then and be able to be where I am quickly if you apply what you have learned.
How long are the lessons in the course?
You will get 6 modules, with 2 days each and every day with 50-60 minutes of practice, so in total 12 lessons - so make one hour time for your training! So the full course can take 6-12 weeks or more.